The main objectives of the Foundation are as follows:
- Popularisation of sciences and culture, both amongst the general public and amongst the student public – of elementary, secondary and higher education.
- Support of investigation and scientific and technological development.
- Promotion of cultural tourism.
In order to achieve these objectives, it is planned to carry out the following activities:
- Putting on exhibitions of art, science and culture.
- Organization of educational events, such as courses, conferences, congresses, roundtables, seminars and workshops, etc.
- Summons of contests, prizes and other events of artistic and cultural character.
- Publishing books, guides, reviews, catalogues, notebooks and other publications in relation to the aforementioned themes, using all available media.
- Creating classrooms, workshops, exhibition rooms, media-resource centres, museum facilities, teaching and research establishments.
- Setting up collaboration agreements, exchanges and contracts with universities, foundations and other public or private institutions pursuing the same purposes.
- Interchanges and temporary loans between museums and collectors.